Wednesday, January 2, 2008

introducing Ben


for christmas i struggled endlessly over whether to get my mom a dog or not. "it's such a huge commitment," i thought. and "are you sure?" i heard from people i had talked to about it. i was met with more doubtful reactions than i would like to think about now. i definitely was not sure, and doubtful myself, but something just told me to check the times once more before erin and i ventured out on a last minute shopping trip on the 22nd.


and i'm so glad i did. because that fateful ad led me to our beautiful sweet ben. both my parents are thrilled and i am so happy to be able to have been a part of bringing him into their life. i received an email from my mom today that erased any doubt i ever may have had. she wrote, 'you changed my life, thank you". i almost cried. i'm so thankful for the christmas we had together, i can't remember one that i enjoyed more (and i have had some good ones).


so here is one of ben's first photographs. i think he'll become pretty used to being a model because i'm starting him out so young. best.

No comments: