Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Maybe then I can win.

Image: Our eyes could barely stay open. Smith Mountain Lake. 2010.

The following sentences were said recently to me or in my presence.

We will have a little blanket in the back for Greta. We want her to be comfortable. Do you think she might want a pillow?
God I love doing stuff Obama does.
My dachshund loves getting drunk off red wine.
Were we making some beats?
I'm thinking of you now because I'm pretty sure several students in my class don't shower either.
Let's just say I used to chew a lot of tough things when I was younger.
Oh heck, I am going to go out this year and buy a cake and throw it on someone! Maybe then I can win.
You look like a character from an F. Scott Fitzgerald novel.
I suppose you could say it was like feeling a snowflake on her cheek and saying, "Yes, there is a glacier somewhere."
Do you feel like you are on ChinaTV?
Excuse me waiter, this beer is green.
Birds do not actually die.


Quotes by: Evie Sweet-Hurd, George, Kim Trout, Bob Hasson, Joanna.

No comments: