Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Greta, this is your jam.

Image: Untitled. Chicago Skyway, August 2011.




The following sentences were said to me or in my presence recently.


I'm just going to get back on facebook after Easter and tell people I gave it up for Lent.

In my opinion, there's no alternative to fun dip.

Ah watch out Greta, this is your jam.

I've become somewhat of a rainbow chaser.

I wish Greta was in Iceland.

What's the invasion? Tall beetles?

So I took a family portrait of my turtles and Josh photoshopped lasers into the background.

I would move to Seattle just for the cherries.

I took his jacket down there and they just wanted to know where the eyes and teeth were.

If Norway isn't even safe, we need to get the f*** out of Baltimore.

I like your moving outfit with the tank top. You know how you always see guys moving stuff, wearing tanks tops.


Quotes by Manda Kowalczyk, Caitlin Badowski, Rebecca Johnson, Dave Mancini.

No comments: