Tuesday, April 14, 2009

red cabbage and turmeric


image: a new kind of nest. altavista, va.
I kept thinking this whole weekend that I hadn't realized before now how fun Easter could really be. This time around we dyed these eggs the natural way. And also played Wii a lot. Tennis was my favorite. That and when Mame bowled with us. My shoulder was pretty sore afterward but I laughed so hard the whole time, it was worth it. I played my dad's guitar and sang my heart out until my fingers were purple and felt permanently molded/dented by the strings. Nathanael stopped by and offered me $1000 for Greta. A new dress arrived in the mail today, beautifully tied with a white bow. That was probably my favorite part of today. And also being in the bike fashion show at the library.

1 comment:

Swistle said...

You know what's silly, is that I was about to leave a comment asking HOW you got the eggs such GORGEOUS colors. And you'd be all, "Look at the title, TURKEY BRAIN."

My verification word is "pressen," as in you never get a second chance to make a first im.