Friday, November 27, 2009

Comfortable Synonym

November 27

We got our b&j's double chocolate fudge. Have I mentioned how much flowers make me happy? And he just walked in the door like he had walked in there a thousand times. Faded orange. Our jeans are the same. She just hangs out with her dad a lot while he's working on the Jeep. Every time I see these ads I want to punch my pillow. A soul saving love or just the dirt above and below me. Comfortable synonym. I'm feeling pretty good about myself, actually. Hi, don't touch me. This is ridiculous. Don't take my picture. I'm feeling pretty good about myself actually. You're embarrassing me. Blue jeans and fleeces. Wind chimes and portable Swedish fireplaces. Still a lot of dancing. And you give yourself away. Would you rather have grape?


Quotes by: Meg Weckstein, Shelby Thomas, Maddison Bradey, Chris Thile, Stephanie Thomas, U2, Mike Thomas.

No comments: