Saturday, November 28, 2009

I can't keep up with you, partner.

November 28 - Birthday Time
I will not be rushed on my birthday. Can you please hurry up? Look at him goin'. I can't keep up with you partner, you're too fast. Are you going to play the electric guitar when you get bigger? She is the tree monitor. (The Santa head ornament is) one of my favorites. Ewww what's this sticky stuff all over my hands?? It's sap from the freaking Christmas tree. It's not Christmas without bubble lights, huh Ben? Once Allison finishes her cake we will go outside and look. I can sing a darn sight better than that other guy. Mom's turning the jams up, getting into that holiday spirit. Goodbye, spider friend.
In honor of his birthday, all of today's conversational snippets are courtesy Robert Paul Hasson, who I feel lucky to call my dad.

No comments: