Monday, September 1, 2008

Why are polaroids so perfect?

image: purple weed at the campground. troutdale, va. taken may 2008.
image: peony bud with little lady. on the markham farm in bedford, va. taken may 2008.

I love love love the polaroid images that I see floating around the blogosphere/flickrland. I haven't been brave enough to spend the money to buy my own instant image creator, especially since they are putting a stop to polaroid film manufacturing and people are hoarding it more and more by the second. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to afford the polaroid hobby in about 5 minutes. I did, however, find this polaroid generator that takes my photos and makes them a little more polaroidific.

3 comments:

thatramongirl said...

Allie -

BEAUTIFUL graphic and colors. Can't wait to see more pictures; you're t-a-l-e-n-t-e-d! Glad we're blog buddies,

CR

zvalentia said...

remember me? i complimented your eyebrows last year? (: how're you?

val

Allie said...

Hi Val,

I totally remember you. I think we were in Christy and Shelby's apartment when you so kindly commented on my eyebrows! I'm doing well. Living in Roanoke, and working in a photography museum, trying to figure myself out. What about you?

I'm glad you wrote.
Allie