Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Iceland Film Review #3 (Ponies!)

This post is the third in a series of posts about Iceland.




Ponies along Ring Road, May 2011.

The color in these images came out really dull, but I loved those ponies too much to not post them.  They were so docile and very meek compared to some of the horses I've met here in the states.  We stopped along our trip to Akureyri when we saw them, and I was not disappointed.

Looking at the photos later, I wondered if maybe I liked them so much because their whimsical manes and petite stature reminded me of the unicorn posters of my elementary school years.  One year at our book fair, I spent all the money I had on this exact poster without a second thought.  Ha!  (I still kind of like it.)




1 comment:

Mary said...

I love these pony photos! Even through the dullness, their whimsical nature shines through. I want to go back to Iceland!!!